Simple pricing for businesses of any size
No suprise fees. No contracts. Cancel anytime.
Start allowing the first people back in the office.
Get everyone involved with the full potential of the Pult ecosystem.
Everything included in the Standard Plan
Invite unlimited users
Export as CSV
You have special needs or 500+ employees? Contact us!
Role based access control (RBAC)
Dedicated account manager
Customize your plan with the Pult Access add-on
Everything you need
Pult is the easiest way to offer, manage and track all of your workplace efforts in one place.
All within Pult
- Desk booking
- Office management
- Coworking access
- Analytics and insights
Frequently asked questions
- Do unused day passes roll over?
- If you haven't used all of your daily passes within a month, they will roll over into the following month.
- How do we cancel our Pult plan?
- You can cancel your companies plan in your company settings or by reaching out to us.
- How many users can I invite?
- You can invite unlimited users in your dashboard.
- What payment methods are available?
- We're using Stripe for our payment processing, so only Credit and Debit Card are available. For higher volume enterprise customers we also offer payment on invoice.
- How do I change my plan?
- If you want to change your plan by either down- or upgrading, you can simply do so in your account settings or by reaching out to your account manager.
- Is Pult tax deductible?
- Yes, Pult can be tax deducted up to 100% as business expense.