Simple pricing for businesses of any size
No suprise fees. No contracts. Cancel anytime.
For small teams trying Pult for an unlimited period of time
For small teams and medium sized businesses
Everything included in the Basic Plan
Full data history
Export as CSV
Absolutely everything you need to manage your hybrid office & team
Home office management
Predictions & In-depth analytics
Customize your plan with the Pult Coworking add-on
Make you team truly hybrid and offer coworking as an option
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do we cancel our Pult plan?
- You can cancel your plan in your company dashboard or by reaching out to us.
- What payment methods are available?
- We're using Stripe for our payment processing, so only Credit and Debit Card are available. For higher volume customers we also offer payment on invoice.
- How many users can I invite?
- Depending on your plan you can either invite up to 25 users (free) or unlimited (all above).
- Do unused day passes roll over?
- If you haven't used all of your daily passes within a month, they will roll over into the following month.
- How do I change my plan?
- If you want to change your plan by either down- or upgrading, you can simply do so in your account settings or by reaching out to your account manager.
- Is Pult Coworking tax deductible?
- Yes, Pult Coworking can be tax deducted by up to 100% as business expense.