Simple pricing for businesses of any size
No suprise fees. No contracts. Cancel anytime.
For small teams trying Pult for an unlimited period of time
For small teams and medium sized businesses
Everything included in the Basic Plan
Full data history
Export as CSV
Everything you need to manage your hybrid office & team
Home office management
Customize your plan with the Pult Coworking add-on
Everything you need
Pult is the easiest way to offer, manage and track all of your workplace efforts in one place.
All within Pult
- Office capacity limits
- Contact tracing
- Health surveys
- Analytics and insights
Frequently asked questions
- Do unused day passes roll over?
- If you haven't used all of your daily passes within a month, they will roll over into the following month.
- How do we cancel our Pult plan?
- You can cancel your companies plan in your company settings or by reaching out to us.
- How many users can I invite?
- You can invite unlimited users in your dashboard.
- What payment methods are available?
- We're using Stripe for our payment processing, so only Credit and Debit Card are available. For higher volume enterprise customers we also offer payment on invoice.
- How do I change my plan?
- If you want to change your plan by either down- or upgrading, you can simply do so in your account settings or by reaching out to your account manager.
- Is Pult tax deductible?
- Yes, Pult can be tax deducted up to 100% as business expense.